Menu

Monday, March 1, 2010

SOME FUN MOMENTS WITH GREAT FRIENDS - MARAPENDI WETLANDS!!!


I work full time from sunday to sunday, during the days I am touring all over Rio and sometimes out of the State, and every now and then I travel out of the country to promote my tours. and in the evenings...guess what???? I am writing to you!!!

That is why sometimes it takes some time for you to get a reply from me... I am not complaining, folks JUST KEEP ON SENDING ME EMAILS. My work here is to give you happiness and show you Rio in a very simple and complete way.

But when I rest, I do it with style!!! I get some friends and I simply have fun!!!

MY FUNNIEST AND MOST INTERESTING SPOT FOR FUN AFTER NITEROI IS THE WETLANDS OF MARAPENDI!!!






It is absolutely necessary to give me a break and one of my best places are the place where I take my people...almost all of my guests visit the Wetlands, something which is out of question for regular tour agencies take their clients!!! But I am not an obvious tour guide, I am a tour guide who love the land and who is happy to share the places I love with all my guests and they all become my good friends!


This time, Marcone, Camila and her husband Caio joined me and we went to Gigoia Island where you find a completely different district of all the city!!! The island has 3000 people living there in nice houses, simple houses, fancy houses and slow pace of life, and there I have my favorite pasta place!



Yes...it is hard to work when you have Rio as an office...because when I say to people that I am working like crazy no one believes me!!! But I need some rest, when I look for some relax I search the nature and the company of wonderful friends and I happen to go to places where I take my guests...one of my shelters are not so far from home, I just head west and I take a boat and I stop somewhere in the islands to eat something delicious and talk with good friends.


NegritoItálico



MARAPENDI IS ONE OF MY "TOUR BRANCHES", it is also a place where I find my peace of my mind, Marapendi is the place where I love take my friends, it is the place where I also have great friends...my great boatmen who make my work possible...


It is indeed one of the less known spots of Rio waiting for you.


Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

donrafainrio@yahoo.es









No comments: