Menu

Saturday, March 6, 2010

RIO IS GREEN - RIO IS BLUE - RIO IS WILD







When you come to Rio I will be always thinking about different and unique places I will take you. Forget about obvious touristic places, but think about a Rio where you will experience local life most of the time you will be exploring the city.
DON'T WORRY, you will see the Christ, our number one symbol, and you will see the Sugar Loaf...probably we will be laughing together in the beach of Copacabana but get ready to see the soul of Rio and to open your heart for a country called BRAZIL.
I AM SO PROUD TO BE BRAZILIAN!!!
And I am honored to show you my land, the place where I was born and raised....
Rio has secrets and Rio has places that no tourists go, as you can see in the photos, these are not places where tourists are supposed to go by themselves.
THAT IS WHY I AM HERE!!! :)
Rio is green and has a lot of jungles, Rio has some very cooling and pristine water places where you can get rid of the tropical heat. Rio has untouchable beaches where you will imagine exactly what the first settlers did when they came here 500 years ago!!!
RIO IS TOTAL HAPPINESS WITH MY FRIENDS, FAMILY OR JUST WHEN I DECIDE TO ENJOY THE CITY WITH MY STYLE...ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADVENTURES!!!
RIO IS TOTAL JOY WHEN I SEE THE SMILE OF MY GUESTS, AND I AM ALWAYS HAPPY THAT EVERY GUESTS I HAVE BECOME SPECIAL AND FANTASTIC FRIENDS!!!
If you really want to see a different Rio, if you really want to experience a tour where you will not be treated like a GRINGO TOURIST, please do contact me....
RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
P.S.: Heheheheheh for those traditional readers...Rio is a tropical place, so it is normal to swim and get lost in the water, hahahah : ))))) I am a little bit daring to show my awful belly...ooops...but when you finally come here you will see that DRESS CODES are something absolutely out of fashion...
I am just a simple worker who has lots of fun with his work!!! :)










No comments: