Menu

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BEAUTIFUL COPACABANA IN BLACK AND WHITE



Tell me truth, when you hire a guide you never imagine that you are also hiring a photographer, right???
Well, I am very into photography and I took the opportunity to give to my guests interesting images and great memories of their trip to Rio de Janeiro.
Paul, Maria, Gerry and Gary had so much fun there!
Copacabana is also part of my tour where I like to introduce Rio.
It is one of the most famous districts of our city. Copacabana is a place where all "carioca tribes" meet.
Very traditional middle class neighborhood but at the same time it is a democratic space where you can find all kind of people.
The scenery is gorgeous...no where in the city you can see such a perfect view to the Sugar Loaf.
COPACABANA IS THE SITE OF COPACABANA PALACE
CAPACABANA HAS ITS FORT AND ITS SMALL FISHING VILLAGE AMONG SO MANY LUXURIOUS APARTMENT BUILDINGS....
Well, no trip to Rio is a trip to Rio if you don't go to Copacabana...
And by the way, I live here.
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner





No comments: