Menu

Thursday, March 25, 2010

RAFA - YOUR GUIDE



Rio is friendly and our proposal is being more than a tour guide, me and my guides are here to be your real friends in Rio.
The famous negative image that Rio has in the World is not really fit with our reality...I know that all your friends when you say that you are visiting Rio, tell you to watch your things, they tell you that Rio is very dangerous that you can hardly go out of the hotel...


Folks...THIS IS RIO 20 YEARS AGO... Now Rio is packed with happy people who are really proud about their homeland!!! The feeling of being a Carioca we carry in our hearts in our souls. The city is more modern and the city gives you a safer sensation when you see more police in the Streets.

Now...do not expect to find any SWITZERLAND when you get here!!! This is a big city just like any big city in the World...you have to be careful but with no panic. Here if you go with the flow you will be always safe, the streets are packed with people practicing sports in the oceanside, busy and fast people in the finantial center...anyway a city with full of life

IT IS A BIG URBE ALL SURROUNDED BY ENDLESS BEAUTY....

And you will always find me and my friends to give you such a wonderful time!!!


We will have some difficulties like HEAVY TRAFFIC, some delays (very latin, but think it is a charming side of our culture), sometimes a lot of heat...but the happiness of Rio will make you happier and will give you a carioca's portion in your life!



You know that when you think about coming to Rio I will be here to show a different Rio...I am not formal so you will not have a robot guide, you will have a casual guide who will do the best to make you feel really at home.

So many people many people are requesting tours in Rio and outside Rio so now I am counting with a great team who has the soul of Rio just like me. I work basically with Marcone, Diana and Olivia and some other guides that I know I can trust, so no matter when I will always find someone who will give you a fantastic experience in Brazil.





So write to me and I will find a way to accomodate you in our tours, most of the time I will be there myself to show you everything. My email is donrafainrio@yahoo.es



But PLEASE do understand that I do many things at the same time, I am always outside touring during the day, I have also my domestic side of life and then I will do some writing work or internet work, so I will not reply you after 5 minutes, it will take a while, short while, but you will not be forgotten.





I am always ready to welcome you in Rio de Janeiro, with new tours, new ideas, same creative tours finding the secrets of Rio!!! I wish I could be 3 people at the same time just like you see this picture on the top of Babilonia Hill...

ONE RAFA TO WELCOME YOU AND TAKE YOU TO AMAZING PLACES.


ANOTHER RAFA TO ANSWER THE ENDLESS EMAILS


AND A THIRD RAFA TO ENJOY THIS DELICIOUS CITY CALLED RIO DE JANEIRO


I certainly enjoy the city when I am touring with you...It is total luck to work in a cool place like Rio with its positive vibe, great people and bewildering landscapes.


We have all kind of people, people with their funny stories, people with so many different ideas, people with different ages and beliefs. We welcome you all!!!

This nine years of hard work provided me incredible moments and I AM READY FOR MORE!!!

I am very grateful with such a gift that God gave me, I am blessed to have so many friends all over the World.

Rafa











No comments: