Menu

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

INFORMAL TOUR IN A VERY INFORMAL PLACE - BAR DO MINEIRO


One of the greatest pleasures in life is just sitting with friends and talk about life...even better when you have amazing snacks and a cool and old beer....This is what I did with my friends from California, Maureen and Alan. We went to a very local and very traditional old bar in Santa Tereza, our most bohemian and charming old district of Rio. LOTS OF PORTUGUESE INFLUENCE THERE!!!



Bar do Mineiro is as informal and casual as my tours...My guests are treated like old friends, and they really become wonderful friends!

This bar has a specialty...PASTEL DE FEIJÃO...this little pastry provides more than satisfaction to our stomach..it is an "eating orgasm"!!! This feeds our conversation and we all get to know each other better!!!

A TRIP TO RIO IS NOT THE SAME IF YOU DO NOT GO TO SANTA TEREZA...going to local places you really experience the soul of a place!!!

And I must thank my two friends, Maureen and Alan for such a wonderful tour, they really came and made Rio way better!!! My city really needs spectacular people like you!!!

Thank you very much,

Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide and Travel Planner

donrafainrio@yahoo.es

OHHHHH BY THE WAY, THE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY MY FRIENDS CAMERA...WONDERFUL JOB!!!! :) You can really feel the vibe of such a magnificent bar!

No comments: