Menu

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BACK TO THE ROAD - RETURNING HOME

Extraordinary Paraty

Back to the past - Paraty

La dolce vitta in Ilha Grande

Waves in Pernambuco beach - Guaruja

Jungle in Cunha - Bocaina Mountains

Such a long time that I am not writing here!!! I know, I have been busy during all these days, my high season just started and me and my guides are absolutely busy, and you know when we are busy we are provinding such a great time for our visitors, and you can be the next one!!!

So as usual, I must apologyze for all the delay on responding my messages and also some mistakes that might have occured...I am just trying to organizing the start of a successfull career and I owe alot everything that I have to visitors, adventurous and travellers like you are!!!!
Right now I am in Marisias...in the north shore of São Paulo State making my way home for more work, and why not to say...pleasure...

Slowly I will be more in touch with my dearest BLOG which I enjoy writing so much!!!
I had such a lovely tour with my families from Colorado and Florida, Clair, Ron, Anne, David, Phylis and Robert touring around all the fabulous spot of Rio and finally with my other family from Georgia, the great adventurers Barbara and Gordon...we started in my favorite island ILHA GRANDE, then we saw the jungle of Cunha and we went shopping in Paraty and we covered the unknown coast of Guaruja...so for sure I will have many things to report!!!!

VERY SOON I WILL DO IT!!!!
HAPPY TRAVELS,
RAFA

So I hope you will enjoy the pictures I took in my latest tour.....

No comments: