Menu

Thursday, October 29, 2009

HAPPIEST PERSON IN BRAZIL - ME!!!!!





Have you ever posted an article just to say how happy you are????
I guess not...or maybe yes...because happiness is a state of spirit, when you have a positive attotude towards life you are happy. When you see a bird flying and singing and because that you smile like crazy, no you are not mad, you are just happy. when you talk with a stranger like you are talking with an old friend, it means that you have happiness inside of you!!!!
Somehow this 30th of October I am happy, maybe because three years ago my life had another reason, my work got stronger, my reputation is even more respected, I found many people who really care about me, I have met more people and I have visited more places and of course when you have life constantly smiling at you, you are happy....

NO MONEY, NO BIG FORTUNE, JUST SIMPLE AND INDEPENDENT LIFE.
When you live life with love you get love, when you live life with enthusiasm you get enthusiastic gifts!!!!
I am so grateful for this life that I just need to share with all of you that I am very happy!!!!!
SOMETHING IS VERY TRUE, ANYTIME YOU COME TO RIO YOU WILL FIND A VERY HAPPY TOUR GUIDE!!!!
Rafa










All the pictures in this posting were taken in the beautiful state of Maranhão where I organize my Amazon Tours

No comments: