Menu

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SPECIAL FRIEND - TIE SETE CORES


When they come up we must be very happy because this bird is very rare...but I saw then more than once in my tours in the Forest of Tijuca, not so far from Copacabana or Ipanema!!!



This pleasant fellows are called TIE SETE CORES...TIE means bird in your indian language (which I must clarify that I do not speak any indiginous language...) and SETE CORES, means 7 COLORS. We are very proud of this little bird because it has the colors of our flag, but it not our BIRD SYMBOL because it has black in its feather...



THE BIRD SYMBOL OF BRAZIL IS THE ARARAJUBA, I promisse to publish its photo very soon.




The Tie Sangue deserves a special article because it is a rare bird and you may come across with this beauty, just contact me!!!!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: