Menu

Thursday, June 11, 2009

THE REASON OF MY RIO'S WETLAND TOUR - MARAJO ISLAND AND YOUR "HARD CORE" GUIDE


I always focus my tours in something related with Nature and Wild Life and I am very happy because I found many places in Rio that we can explore and have the best of Rio just like the portuguese experienced right in the beggining of our History!!!!


But way before that, or much more than that in my tours in the Amazon I really get through the wilderness, just like in this puzzle of root in a huge mangrove region in the biggest island in the Amazon River and also the "biggest river island" in the World, the Marajó Island.


If you see in the map of Brazil, Marajó is that impressive piece of land in the north of Brazil...It is one of my favorite tour destination among all my tours. Marajó and the whole State of Maranhão.


I am a passionate brazilian and I like to be in the most remote part of the country, and I am sooo happy that at least I could find in Rio a place where me and my guests can experience at least a little sample of pure nature always present in our daily life!!!


THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN IN MARAJÓ ISLAND!!!


No comments: