Menu

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A PIECE OF ME IN MALTA


My Father, JP, Marie, My mother and I in our apartment in Copacabana

Needless to say how much I love this family, needless to say that I have a wonderful family in Malta. JP and Marie, the most beautiful couple in the whole Mediterranean!!!! To be precise they are in Valetta and they live in an island but their real home is the WHOLE WORLD!!!!




Life is so busy here that just today we are back in full communication via email and we have to...we have to keep our bond and commitment to make Brazil the most wanted destination not only in Malta but in the whole Europe (despite of our cruel time of World Crisis...but you know...we will always travel because when you are a TRAVEL LOVER you will always be a TRAVEL LOVER). And me, as a guide and friend, and my other tour guides will be always here to serve this wonderful brave people from a little island which is ENORMOUS in love, life and hope!!!!




When my maltese family was in Rio I gave part of my photography work to JP and Marie, and I asked them to place it in a very special corner of the house in Malta, and now we all can see A PIECE OF ME in this island that from the deepest side of my heart I have always dream to visit!!!




MY LOVE TO MALTA


MY LOVE TO MY MALTESE FAMILY ....AND WHAT A FAMILY!!!!




Rafael Torres Lopes

No comments: