Menu

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MORE GUESTS FROM ARGENTINA AND A GOOD FRIEND I MADE IN BUENOS AIRES




As you can see, we live on the edge!!!! :) hahahahahahhaa :))))))))
My guests need ACTION...so all the time in my tours they "suffer"...but if it is a "pleasant torture" where the punishment is seeing the most beautiful spots of Niteroi, like the view point of Parque da Cidade and the very old fort of Santa Cruz constructed in 1565.
Leo is from Buenos Aires and he came here to spend some days in Rio, one day with me when I usually provide a wide introduction of Rio and the rest he was alone in the town discovering new places and making new friends!!!
Buenos Aires is not so far and we always have our argentinean brothers!
And his city I love and I often visit for many reasons, my friends and my work!!!
ONCE AGAIN LEO IS ONE OF OUR VISITORS WHO PROVES THAT NITEROI IS INDEED ONE OF THE BEST SECRETS OF ANY TRIP IN RIO!!!!!
Now some spanish: LEO...que gusto muy grande fué tenerte en Rio y enseñar lo que tenemos de mejor, asi que Rio siempre será tu hogar fuera de Baires!!!
Aqui tenés un amigo y una familia, siempre que venir!!!
SALUDOS FUERTES Y UN SUPER ABRAZO,
Rafa




No comments: