Menu

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ALWAYS FINDING SOMETHING NEW



People always ask me if they can find monkeys in my tours...indeed I am very "focus" (is that right??) on wildlife. But I am also into people and local community...but I should tell to all my readers what we can do in Rio and what makes any trip to Rio special.
Once you decided to come to Rio and be part of my tours, you should think that you will see many unique places...and this is one of my tours...
When I say that WE HAVE TO GO TO NITEROI....I am very serious!!!!
AND YES...WE STILL HAVE SOME INDIGINOUS TRIBES REMAINED IN RIO!!!!
The progress and the local real state are absolutely against their presence, but for me it is a honor to see them exactly where they always belonged!!!
A tribe called GUARANI wonder around with no destiny...they moved from Paraty because of local farmers and now they found this piece of land in the beach of Camboinhas where in fact there is a old cemetery held there way before the portuguese came.
Well, as usual, for a living they always ask something for us so we are free to visit the tribe, so a good help of buying their art crafts which I can tell you it is very genuine, or if we just leave some money with them, we can have a real indigenous experience in Rio!!!!
And we never expect to find real indiginous people in Rio BUT THEY DO EXIST!!!!
And I know how to get there, besides the scenery is simply spectacular, they are located right in the edge of Itaipu Canal in front of Camboinhas Beach!!!!
NITEROI HAS MANY SURPRISES THAT VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOW, AND I WANT YOU TO HAVE LOTS OF GREAT STORIES TO TELL WHEN YOU COME BACK HOME AFTER A UNIQUE TRIP TO RIO DE JANEIRO!!!!!
I know there is a risk that many tourist might invade this place after I publish this absolutely incredible news...but I know that my readers are always looking for someone really keen on local places and our tourism.
I am free to provide such an experience and many more experiences when you travel to Rio and I will welcome you with honor!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes















No comments: