Menu

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A DIFFICULT GOOD BYE TO MY VANCOUVER FRIENDS


They are fans of Brazil, they came here and they really noticed that it was love at first sight, in Michael's case, it is a confirmation of love, because it was LOVE AT SECOND SIGHT. Leanne got to Rio for the first time and Michael really wanted her to experience the wonderful vibe of our city.


We met each other thanks to Marta, again Marta...she is responsable of so many remarkable people that I have been meeting recently....I picked up this cool couple in our airport and brought them to Rio Guest House, a lovely penthouse in our famous Copacabana Beach, and after some incredible days in Rio which they really know properly, I had to take them back to the airport.


Sad because it is not easy to say good bye to great friends, but very happy moment because I knew that they will return to Rio again.


We did not have the chance to explore Rio together, but I am sure they had lots of fun and they could visit all over with great knowledge.


RIO IS NOT ONLY A TRAVEL DESTINATION, RIO IS A CASE OF LOVE.


I am so honored to have real friends in Vancouver!


Thank you, Michael and Leanne for your big love for my country which I am sure it will always be a home for both of you!!!!


Meeting these great people would never be possible without the generous help hand of my brilliant friend Marta who owns RioguestHouse and I am very proud to take their guests to know the best of Rio.


Visit Marta's website and find out how you can stay in Rio with style!

www.rioguesthouse.com

No comments: