Menu

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WORDS OF A VERY GOOD CANADIAN FRIEND ABOUT OLINDA AND MY TEAM THERE, GRAÇA AND ARNALDO!




Karen belongs to the travel business area and she knows quite well what is travelling and quality in the tour services, and when she says that she likes, she really means it. When I got her message telling that everything worked fine when the SHIP ported in Pernambuco, I was so happy and at the same time very reliefed.
She came with her husband and we had a blast in Rio, very soon I will post some of our adventures in Rio de Janeiro. Their trip had to continue and it was my task to provide another great time in a very precious piece of Brazil called Olinda!!!
My friends and wonderful guides that I STRONGLY RECOMMEND, Graça and Arnaldo did the honors. They welcome this fantastic couple plus 4 other good friends of mine, Alex, Mavis, Gordon and Fran to the secrets of this very charming old historical town, and I am pleased to register KAREN'S THOUGHT ABOUT HER DAY IN OLINDA, below:
"Your people, Graca and Arnaldo were wonderful. Graca gave us details and history through Arnaldo, and we truly enjoyed Arnaldo too. They were friendly and fun and informative. The driver of the van was very good as well.

Thank you for arrranging this for us. All six of us had a good time and really enjoyed Olinda: what a beautiful place!!


Sincerely,Karen"

No comments: