Menu

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL LIFE OF RAFA


When I say let's give my friends something to eat in the heart of Tijuca Forest, I mean it. I always find a way to link my personal life with my professional life, and FEEDING SOME FRIENDS is something that I do in the Forest since I was 8 or 10 years old when I used to have picnic with my Mother, Uncles, and Cousins at the Açude Lake, one of the most interesting places in this enormous urban forest called FLORESTA DA TIJUCA!!!

Very important point of my tours, Floresta da Tijuca is the GREEN HEART of Rio de Janeiro, and I do what tourists never do, first of all because MY GUESTS ARE NOT TOURISTS, MY GUESTS ARE TRAVELLERS!

When I work I always stop there and by giving some cake to the fish I can tell every single specie of the lake, and almost always I have the company of some nice and cute turtles among millions of trouts and carps that come for my "private lunch"; and the spot is a good chance to see some other birds. I have seen toucans in different occasions when I stop there!

In the picture I took my mother and Marcone for a whole afternoon where we forget everything about stressing life.

When you go to places where just locals go, you make your trip to Rio even more special!!!

COME TO RIO AND LIVE OUR LIFE!!! It is easy, you just need the perfect company!

Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: