Menu

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GOOD PEOPLE FROM MINNESSOTA AND GOOD PEOPLE FROM ONTARIO






Very common to join great people from USA and great people from Canada in the same tour. And I am always very fortunated with them because I always have a great time!!! And I had to couples that I showed the best of Rio and the secrets of Rio.
Connie and Dave contacted me in January 30th and they came here on the 16th of March. The cruise ship Star Princess docked and I met them, during the trip they invited another couple, my new canadian friends Shannon and Herman, and they decided to have a tour with me. Four very interesting people and they all belong to the Travel Business in both Countries.
So more than GUESTS they were real RESEARCHERS, but since the very beggining I was welcoming fantastic friends, and we did a lot!!!
We visit the Forest and many surprises in the West Side of Rio, and we walked in the famous beaches of Ipanema and Arpoador, but we had a fantastic time in the city which is a big surprise in any tour to Rio. We spend the afternoon seeing the off the beaten path places such as the fishing village of Jurujuba and the view point of Parque da Cidade. We also went to the last edge of Guanabara Bay, in Niteroi's side. We were in the fort of Santa Cruz where we could see the ocean and the Bay with so incredible views!!!
They could experience real life in Rio and they were away from the tourist crowds.
Again, I decided to make this one day in Rio something very intense and very special!!! And I am sure they are back in their homes with a different and better thought about Rio and Brazil, and for sure Dave and Herman with new clothes!!!!
We did explore the Christ, the Forest of Tijuca, we went to Niteroi and we pass through the MODERN ART MUSEUM, THE MAC; WE WENT TO THE FISHING VILLAGE IN JURUJUBA, WE WENT TO SANTA CRUZ FORT, THEN WE VISITED THE VIEWPOINT OF PARQUE DA CIDADE!!!!
I just want to repeat the experience and show to all of you much more than destination can offer!!!
Now they are back home, but they left a friend who will always be here to welcome. Rio needs you!!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes
donrafainrio@yahoo.es




No comments: