Menu

Monday, April 6, 2009

MORE SECRETS OF NITEROI




When I go to Niteroi with my guests because of the short time I have I always stay in the Bayside of the city. But the OCEAN SIDE of Niteroi deserves another full day tour. Yes, these are the beaches we see from the hill of Parque da Cidade.
The real jewels of a trip to Rio are the off the beaten path places that just few local people know...and a day exploring the ocean beaches of Niteroi you will see fantastic places like Sossego, Camboinhas, Piratininga and Itacoatiara.
If you want to see very unique places, just write to me and I will tell you exactly what to do!
If you ever come to Rio with more time, this is your chance to see what most of people not even thinking about seeing!
NITEROI IS REALLY A GREAT SURPRISE IN ANY TRIP TO RIO!!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Tour Planner
donrafainrio@yahoo.es




No comments: