Menu

Monday, April 6, 2009

MY BRAVE "RAFAMOBILE"


I just bought my little baby in October 2007, thanks my Mother's help and Marcone support, both convinced me that I could pay this car with my work. With a mix with work and pleasure and also thanks to all your confidence in me, I am paying this car which my guests call RAFAMOBILE.
This car simply completed 48000 km. I have no idea how much it is in miles, but I can say that RAFAMOBILE could reach USA and EUROPE back and forth.
My little baby is good for every terrain and it will be always here to welcome all of you who are always coming!!!
And keep on coming and be sure that you will explore Rio with safety and comfort.
RAFAMOBILE is a new DOBLO FIAT MODEL, very useful car for everything I need here, you can easily explore Rio despite of the famous heat...my air conditioning will provide you a great relief before you start to see the greatest secrets of my land!!!
WELCOME TO RIO!!! ME AND RAFA MOBILE WILL BE ALWAYS HONORED TO BE WITH YOU IN EVERY LITTLE CORNER OF OUR TROPICAL RIO!!!!

No comments: