Menu

Monday, April 6, 2009

BOTH CAROLINAS LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU ALL




Well, right at the moment that here in Rio, my NORTH CAROLINA friends are having a great time in Rio, my other friends from the South...YES, SOUTH CAROLINA, sent me these pictures bringing me back to another fabulous time that I spent with Suzie and Peter.
They had a great tour around Brazil and in their stop in Rio I had the opportunity to show them around in the ground and in the air. We took an helicopter ride and they could see all over Rio de Janeiro for 30 minutes!!!
That was my first work in a helicopter. They are serious travellers but I am sure that in Rio they found a home and left real good friends, me and Marta, the BIG RIO'S HOSTER, who made my work with them possible!!!
I just have to thank again, Marta to give me the great opportunity to meet so many fantastic people and we are more than sure that we make Rio de Janeiro, a fabulous destination to be visited!!!
I took that lovely pictures at Marta's House in Copacabana Beach, and they stayed in Marta's place, a magnificent penthouse in the best location of Copa, and you can see more about this unique accomodation option at http://www.rioguesthouse.com/
Thanks alot Suzie and thank you so much Peter to enrich my work and we want you back!!!
ALL THE BEST FOR YOU,
Rafa

No comments: