Menu

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A TRIBUTE FOR A WONDERFUL PERSON AND GREAT GUIDE





Everyone says that he is my pupil...well in a way it is true...but he had conquered many goals by his own effort and goodwill. One of them was studying tourism to be a tour guide, because even before that, he was a great help in my research for new destinations in the Amazon and the great supporter to promote Maranhão in the international scenery.

EIGHT MONTHS STUDYING IN ONE OF THE BEST TOURISM SCHOOL IN RIO made him a great tour guide, and he had some important experiences. Lots of walking tours with my american guests (NOTE: I ONLY GIVE MY GUESTS TO PEOPLE THAT I HIGHLY TRUST), in our old districts, giving precise and cool information about our past and about our present. I conducted many other guests from USA, HOLLAND, GERMANY all over Rio and Niteroi. With me, we struggled very hard to develop partnership with important tourism business contacts in Europe. His charisma is contagious, he makes people smile easily with his informal way to make Rio their own home, he is a sweet person with a lot of knowledge!!!

I know that many people say that they had a baby as a guide...but in spite of that face of a teenager you can find many years of hard work in many english schools, studying nursing and many tourism projected that carry his personal signature.

Just like me, Marcone is a guide not worry to follow protocols, he is the one that any visitor will feel like a friend and someone to rely on.

So my tribute and a Xmas message goes to him...

I know that he is now in Maranhão meeting his roots and spent such a important dagte with his dearest ones, and he was there to get more inspiration to get one more remarkable year.

EVERYWHERE HE GOES, AND IT CAN BE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE OF MARANHÃO, EVERYWHERE HERE IN RIO, IN ANY PLACE OF SÃO PAULO AND EVEN IN THE FAR DISTANT PLACES IN ARGENTINA...MARCONE JUST LEAVES HIS HEART IN THE MEMORY OF EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO MEETS HIM.

His heart is now in my life because I have the privilege to share not only my work but many things in life because we live in the same place in our "cosmopolitan Copacabana". He is my great colleague and my solid "right arm", fantastic friend and spectacular professional!!! A real FIGHTER for life!!!

Marcone is not afraid to take the life as it comes and he will always be positive!!!

We all love him and his future guests will be very fortunate to get to know Brazil by Marcone's eyes...

LET THE WORLD WELCOME ANOTHER GREAT TOUR GUIDE!!!

I am sure that Brazil has a incredible ambassador because there are really few genuine brazilians like he is!!! Marcone has BRAZIL in his soul and his love for the country will make him one of the best Brazil's promoter in this planet!

MY EIGHT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE TOURISM AREA allows me to be sure that we have an excellent progessional!!!
You can write to him and see if he is available, his email address is marconelima@yahoo.co.uk




No comments: