Menu

Thursday, December 25, 2008

USA AND CANADA IN RIO DE JANEIRO









I have heard many jokes about americans told by canadians...and surely I have heard many jokes about canadian told by americans!!!

One thing is for sure!!! I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!

And just recently and less than one day before Xmas, Xmas Eve..I had the honor to welcome such a fantastic couple that are here in this World to prove that LOVE CAN BE STRONG AND UNIQUE BETWEEN CANADA AND USA!!!! :)

HAHHAAHHAHAHA THEY ARE HELEN, A LOVELY LADY FROM THUNDER BAY, and believe me, she is an explosion of life herself!!!!! AND RICHARD...A WONDERFUL EVERLASTING SURFER FROM CALIFORNIA!!!

Now, they are in FallBrook..and yes!!! YOU CAN FIND RICHARD AT THE AVOCADO FESTIVAL IN HIS FRIENDLY VILLAGE!!!! hahahahahhaa :))))) Also, for couples in love, I know that Fallbrook is an inspiring start for a great life together!!! And this couple Richard and Helen is living there and making this gorgeous town even more special!!!
And they came to Rio after a very adventurous cruise trip around South America, but here they found their safe harbor...IN RIO WHERE I DID MY BEST TO MAKE MY LAND THEIR HOME!!!
OHHHHH WE HAD FUN AND THAT TOUR WAS SPECIAL BECAUSE IT WAS CLOSE TO XMAS!!! And I had the gift of BE PART OF THEIR HEART!!!
Thank you my friends for making Rio even more shining!!!
We had a crazy start...first we went to a Gated Comminuty where many rich people live...(ask them what they saw); then we went to a SHOPPING CENTER...oh gosh..it seems awful, but they do not agree...(Ask them also what happened there); then we visit some unique spots in Barra da Tijuca, we explored like Jacques Cousteau and Indiana Jones the entire Forest of Tijuca, we could see the Christ; then we drove to Niteroi facing a huge traffic in the bridge, but we found NITEROI as beautiful as never!!!! NITEROI WAS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and provided us ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET IN MY LIFE!!!
OHHHHH I FORGOT TO MENTION...Helen is really an expert in GASTRONOMY and I had the challenge to surprise her...I am not sure I did, but if you want to understand more about one of the wonderful things that Helen takes care of, please access her page:
You will have access for various tips regarding food...I hope we deserve some report about Brazilian Food.
And in Brazil we have endless fields regarding this subjects, specially when we explore the rural side of Brazil where the food is plenty and the big variety of our Cuisine can be experienced!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE WRITE TO ME AND WHEN I HAVE TIME (I have been absolutely busy) I WILL GLADLY WRITE TO YOU!!!!
THANK YOU!!!
RAFA

No comments: