Menu

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A COUPLE FROM RED LION THAT I FULLY ADMIRE



I cannot say that they got to Brazil just like the same navegators from the Ocean because nowadays we do have modern planes in spite of the food and the tight tiny seats...
But she came here with the same curiosity that Charles Darwin had when he came here to see the lands that once his friends in England had talked about...
And she had someone here...a very nice companior and fantastic partner...her very loyal and beloved husband BOB...
He is not famous like our BRAZILIAN BOB'S, but he is a superstar at Dara's life and a very good friend of mine and I was honored to be here and show them that RIO can be easily done with not a problem, with lots of fun and lots of incredible places to discover!!!!
THE CRUISE SHIP INSIGNIA were their home during most of the days they spent in Carioca's land...and me with my RAFAMOBILE went everywhere to show them what to do in the mainlands..
FIRST STOP WAS IN RIO....ohhhhhhh Rio...famous Rio, famous for its beacheas, famous for its beauty and endless gorgeous nature, famous also for some social problems that now it is way more controlled..Rio is not dangerous like it used to be before that even to a PARTY AT FAVELA they went!!! And I was here and also Marcone to prove that RIO loves DARA and BOB, and that RIO WILL BE HONORED TO WELCOME ALL OF AMERICANS, because Rio has RAFA and MARCONE.
SECOND STOP WAS IN BUZIOS...well...RAFAMOBILE woke up a little bit naughty...so I could not be present in our famous resort, but I promptly arranged THE BUZIANA CREW to do the honors, and they did properly!!!
BUT I WAS IN THE THIRD STOP IN ILHA GRANDE...my fave spot in Rio, my best tour destination where all my guests have a blast; also my resting corner...And I had a short time to do something special, but we decided to take a boat and head to LOPES MENDES BEACH, he trekked in the forest, we saw a ,lot of wild life and we found out some little paradises...Palmas Beach is one of them...
The ship went away..continue its way to Paraty...our most precious colonial town...a place full of wild islands and lots of history, telling us how incredible our HISTORY is, and also making us to understand how Brazil became a grand Nation!!!
But really grand are this adventurous friends Dara and Bob which one day they will be back!!! BECAUSE IN RIO THEY LEFT A REAL FRIENDS!!!!
Long life to you Dara...and long life to you Bob...
Hope your memories always come to this side of the ocean!!!
WE ALL ADORE YOU...
RAFA AND MARCONE
The tour guides and travel planners!




No comments: