Menu

Saturday, December 27, 2008

AN ISLAND MORE THAN BIG - A BIG DREAM IN YOUR TRIP!!!!






Among many paradises in Brazil I guess Ilha Grande is one of the most magnificent secret in the country. Ilha Grande means "big island"...Well, not only I would say it is big, the best name for it is THE DREAM ISLAND....OH YES...YOU DREAM ABOUT PARADISE and the Paradise is there!!!!
Going there is something very special for me....
Most of my happiest moments were spent in Ilha Grande...
Luckly Ilha Grande became part of my tours and a great surprise for all people who come to Rio...BELIEVE ME, RIO IS MUCH MORE THAN COPACABANA, BUNDAS AND MULATTAS...
We still have places so untouchable that it remains hidden since the time of the first portuguese conquerors!!!
PEOPLE WITH CONQUEROR SOUL WILL LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!
Again....my Jacques Custeau's side SCREAMS THERE!!! Lots of wild life, many birds, many monkeys, many spectacular landscapes waiting for the next visitor!!!
YOU CAN BE THE ONE!!!!
ILHA GRANDE IS REALLY A PLACE TO VISIT WHEN YOU COME TO RIO WITH TIME!!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide
Travel Planner




No comments: