Menu

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A TOUR IN THE MARKET - SÃO SEBASTIÃO - NITEROI






Niteroi is really my endless source of incredible surprises!!! :)
My tours are not only a way for you to see the most spectacular places in Rio, but it is also a cool opportunity for you to be in touch with people's daily life and also a good way for you to understand our culture!!!
So once in a while I take my people to see the Markets of the State...This time we visited the biggest FISH MARKET OF RIO.
This is one of the points where our fish get to our city...Niteroi and Rio are proud of this market that much more than a one day shopping...it is a cool way to see people, and to experience the local tastes of our so special brazilian cousine.
São Sebastião is the name of this hidden secrets of Niteroi...
I also find a cool restaurant there with my name...RAFA'S MAR!!! I swear to God, it is not mine!!!
My guests Chris and Ildi came with me and I could show them also where the boats come very early in the morning...at the Fishermen Village called PONTA DA AREIA.
CHRIS UNDERSTAND ALOT ABOUT MARKETS AND HE IS VERY CURIOUS ABOUT LOCAL CUSTONS, ILDI IS A LOVELY HUNGARIAN WOMAN LIVING IN UK FOR A LONG TIME!!!
England and Hungary together...Chris and Ildi together...PERFECT COMBINATION CELEBRATING LIFE IN BRAZIL!!!
Thanks my friends for such wisdon, for such fun and for giving me the chance to show you the best of Rio!!!
And our thanks to Marta (www.rioguesthouse.com) who made this meeting possible!!
I work with Marta for years...I recommend my guests to experience such a wonderful time in a fabulous penthouse in the best location of Copa, and she is always recommending her guests for my tours!
MARTA HAS THE FACE OF RIO!!! She is one of the main charecters of our tourism business!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes

No comments: