Menu

Saturday, November 29, 2008

IN BRAZIL DO LIKE THE BRAZILIANS!!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!





In life we have to experience everything...In a way I agree...part of our culture is very musical and tonight I had the opportunity to go to a FUNK PARTY...
YES THESE FAMOUS BALLS HELD IN THE VARIOUS FAVELAS OF RIO!!!! But this time...ohhh this time...3000 college students from 3 Federal Universities PLUS Rafael were there!!

Cool ambience, very spacious and a real sauna because of the crowd!!! MUSIC???? Yes, some music...louder...LOUDEEEERRRRRR. Butts shaking and beating other butts!!! Sensual dance with strong drum rhythm...
As a tour guide...YES...if you are brave enough to face the crowd and if you are a PARTY GOER....THEN GO!!!!!! You will like!!!

I liked but my best friend and our new tour guide Marcone really enjoyed...and he had reasons to celebrate...he is one of the NURSING students and all his friends were there!!!

BRAZILIANS LOVE MUSIC...AND THIS NIGHT WE HAD FUNK...WE HAD A LITTLE BIT REGGAE and finally (for me the most expected) SAMBA.

Some of my friends, I swear, would never recognize me...but sure IT IS ME!!! You can see in the pictures!!!

Party will end with the sun coming to start a new day!!!

I was invited by Marcone and I joined his friends...which I mention with honor...ANNINHA, ISADORA, HANNAH, LARISSA, SAMUEL, CAROLE, JUAN, MARCELLE AND RENATA...Very cool people and future NURSES!!!
Marcone will be also a nurse...actually he wants to acchieve many goals in life...Two already conquered...he is an English Teacher and a Excellent Tour Guide!!!
NOTE: The funk rhythm as well as Samba are very popular in the Favelas, but the whole city seems to accept this "new culture" with quite an enthusiasm!

No comments: