Menu

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IN THE SKIES OF RIO IN SÃO CONRADO BEACH



For a long time in my life I have been watching vultures and sail doves and I wondered...Oh I love flying..then I started to travel by plane and from the window I was wondering...life of a bird is great!!!

Well I am quite adventurous I would say...I have travelled all over Brazil or at least a very good part of the country. Hiking in the jungles of Amazon and Missionera Forest, swimming in exotic and gorgeous long rivers. I also got to see wildlife in different countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and Canada.

But today, tuesday, September 2nd 2008, from the top of Pedra Bonita at Tijuca National Park. I went hang-glyding as you can see in the video!!! IT WAS A GLORIOUS DAY!!!!:)

With the assistance of my pilot Ricardo, one of the best flight instructors in Rio and also with my danish friend Jakob filming this fantastic moment in my life, I can show to all guests and friends that Rio is easy when you know someone very keen on the area!!!

YOU SHOULD COME AND JOIN ME IN THIS RIO'S ADVENTURE!!!!

We are just starting to work full time with great experienced pilots. Now I know where to go if I have to PLAY THE BIRD again and of course all my guests will also have the great privilege to witness very unknow views of Rio.

AND FLYING IN RIO WILL BE ONE MORE FANTASTIC OPTION FOR YOU WHEN YOU COME!!!

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
donrafainrio@yahoo.es

No comments: