Menu

Saturday, August 30, 2008

2008 - THE ROYAL COUPLE ARE BACK!!!! LONG LIFE TO JP AND MARIE STELL!!!:)))))) THE ULTIMATE BRAZILIAN ADVENTURE!!!





Right in the end of the month of August I had such a royal visit!!!! For me they are royalties because John Paul and Marie Stell are friends who live deep in my soul...

After weeks and weeks exploring Brazil and believe me THEY LEARNT ALOT!!! They are closing their second visit in Brazil here in Rio de Janeiro, in a way to visit me and I AM HONORED hahahaha but also they came to Rio to see more places and find a way to make Rio a very frequent destination for all maltese people and also more european people.

When they visit Brazil they think different...they experience brazilian like brazilians. And in a way...they are really VERY BRAZILIANS!!!

They are back but now with great plans...plans that they will eb sure that I will be there doing my best to assist and help in everything they need!!!

Once in Rio we are still finding new places and getting new ideas and they visited our new apartment in Copacabana and we are still having in fun because the DEEPEST MALTESE EXPEDITION STILL CONTINUES!!!!!

We had few days in Rio but we had fun at Sao Conrado beach where they jump the Pedra Bonita Mountain like birds, we saw the beach of Joa, hidden paradise in the west part of Rio and we had fun in a dinner at Eclipse in POSTO SEIS in Copacabana and we eneded our night at home...a home that they know it is their home as well!!!

MALTESE EXPEDITION STARRING JOHN PAUL AND MARIE STELL WITH DEEPER KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BRAZIL..with incredible stories in the northeast coast..some other spectacular stories of Ilha do Mel and more funny facts here in Rio.

JP and Marie are life time friends...my real family in Malta!!!!

They are from a small island called MALTA...small island in the Mediterranean Sea but with people with ENORMOUS HEART.

JP and Marie Stell, be sure you will always have a brother in Brazil and I am more than honored to have both of you very lively in my heart!!!!

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
donrafainrio@yahoo.es

No comments: