Menu

Thursday, August 28, 2008

THREE YEARS AGO....





Three years ago I had the impression that I would have friends in Malta for the rest of my life.

And I was right...

They spent several days here and I was the one responsable to give them a taste of Brazil, a simple one...but the taste was enough for them to get to know not only the city of Rio, but the whole State of Rio de Janeiro...

That August for the FIRST MALTESE EXPEDITION, the great characters were:

JP
MARIE

MICHELLE
LEON
ANDREW
GRETA
KAREN....

Seven different people and seven different styles.... oh gosh we had fun!!! Some days with a nice van and some days with my small but efficient FIAT TEMPRA for 4 people where we put seven people!!!

HAHAHAHHAH

We had a blast!!!

The night adventure in Ilha do Governador to find a very local football stadium and supporting my glorious BOTAFOGO in a very shaking stairs. The hikings in Petropolis with very green trails and nice waterfalls..the afternoon at Prainha 8 brave hearts facing a rough see in our brazilian side of the ocean!!!

THE YUMMY CHOCOLATE PIZZA IN NITEROI, EH MARIE STELL????

Good friends remained from these glorious days...And thanks to them the Maltese Adventures continued and gave me fantastic stories in my career.

We kept in touch but after that we did a lot all around in the world!!!

When they left Malta they took in the heart very powerful seeds of Brazilian Love and they decided to do something!!! :))))))

More than guests, they became very important friends and the best of all JOHN PAUL AND MARIE ARE BACK!!!!

No comments: