Menu

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WORDS FROM A VERY SPECIAL FRIENDS IN AUSTRALIA


My work is a real blessing, it allows me to meet so many special people, so many visitors that come to Rio seeking for even more happiness to their lives. I am telling you..I always do my best to provide a real "home environment" when they are with me. I add a lot of quality to my work and they recognize that I am in my right way. so from nice guests to real friends!!! I am very fortunate and even more honored when I get these words by Marg and Pete in a lovely card they gave me some minutes before getting to the airport in their way to Madrid that I rewrite below:

Dear Rafael,

Not sure what this card says, I know it says thank you, but I was meant to get it for the picture on the front (frogs, hahahahahaha!!!!!!), as soon as the shop keeper showed me the card I said YES, that's the one I want!!!!

Dear friend, we leave this special place, with the most beautiful memories which we will keep with us for the rest of our lives and part of it is beacause of you, YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL!!!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

And because of the caring and wonderful person that you are only good things will come your way (karma), hope to see you in aussi land someday soon so we can do the same to you.

Love,
Peter and Margaret!!!

No comments: