Menu

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A SPECIAL WAY TO SAY GOOD BYE TO RIO


People would say: CRAZY TOUR GUIDE!!!! hahahahahahaha :) In my case...my tour guide is weaker than my "friend" side and that night I was really with real spectacular friends! This is the joy of my occupation and I was in my lucky stars when I found Marg and Peter, two great friends which really represents the great heart of Aussie People.

After our two stops in some brazilian bars in Rio..we had our grand finale at MIRANTE DO LEBLON!!! One of our treasures where Rio is not so much known and certainly one of the best stop when we close our night!!!

Jakob was with us...he brought some of the danish joy to Rio and get prepared folks that we are getting another excellent tour guide!!!

So we closed with GOLDEN KEY this successful tour that Marg and Pete had in Rio...they are going back to Australia (still touring the World) with a taste of ASKING FOR MORE!!! And be sure that you are more than welcome everytime you think about coming back to Brazil.

HERE IN RIO YOU HAVE A FRIEND, HERE IN RIO YOU HAVE A HOME! :)

Rafael Torres Lopes

No comments: