Menu

Monday, August 25, 2008

ENGLAND AND RAFAEL


For years and years...not so much time because I am not that old!!! But for years I am honored to welcome british people as well. they come to me not as often as my dear folks from USA, but they come in good number and the few Brits I welcome, they provide such a huge quality in people and I have made lots of friends in England and of course the whole United Kingdon!!!

These people and I had created the UNITED KINGDON OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!! :))))

They come to Rio with the joy of adventure and fun, they give to us the passion of showing Rio exactly like it is! All of them know that Brazil is a blessed country and they know that everytime they come they are self assured that RIO will be their second home!!!
Same feeling I could see when Francis came hith her friends Bal and Peter in a fantastic journey around South America and that one day we spent in Rio was a highlight in this trip!!! Francis was indeed a very radical fan of Brazil and I am also a very good friend of England! As you can see in the picture!!! :))))

THANK YOU FRANCIS AND ALL ENGLISH FRIENDS FOR TRUSTING IN MY WORK!!!!


RAFAEL TORRES LOPES

donrafainrio@yahoo.es

No comments: