Menu

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

THE BRAZILIAN EMBASSY IN COPACABANA - MARTA - MY GREAT FRIEND IN RIO!


Every city has great characters..Every place has someone who's famous for something great in life!!! I would say that Rio de Janeiro has a fantastic friend!!! I want to register that I am very proud to have such a friend too. MARTA MILLER Yes folks, she is my friend and actually the biggest reference in Rio that I have. Just like me, she belongs to the tourism business and all she is a great and luxury helping hand for all visitors that come to Rio de Janeiro! Marta and her husband John has a guesthouse in the most famous beach of Rio, COPACABANA, I would say she has a guest house, better saying she has a PALACE GUEST HOUSE overlooking the ocean. Just imagining being in Rio like you were in a brazilian house and this house is a lovely penthouse located in the best part of Copacabana Beach.

If you visit Marta's webpage you will know exactly what I am talking about: http://www.rioguesthouse.com/ I know Marta for more than five years and we usually work together to keep our hospitality tradition for all visitors and guests. If you stay with Marta, oh gosh, you will be in best hands!

If you have Marta's joy of life and great smile in the face.
If you have Marta's friendship If you have Marta's assistance while you are in Rio
If you share a table with Marta
If you simply have Marta as a friend in Brazil.... DEAR ONE, YOU CAN BE REALLY SELF ASSURED THAT YOU ARE REALLY FORTUNATE IN LIFE!

No comments: