Menu

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

FINALLY GREECE AND ALWAYS GREECE


You know those places you go and you promise to yourself that you will be always there, in this big pause of my work I am researching new places where I can lead my guests, as a tour conductor, this is one of the places that I will provide the best of fun and knowledge to all visitor who chose Europe to spend some amazing holidays. 

Greece is an invitation to a good life. History where everything in the modern World Start, if you think of democracy, well the first notions of freedom were discussed in the Pathernon many centuries before Christ; if you think about enjoying yourself in a beach you always dreamed...you have more than 3000 islands. 

Athens, of course, is an everlasting party, so lively, so intense. I just want to ake it register that I have this land in my soul. 

Du kennst diese Orte, an die du gehst und dir versprichst, dass du immer dort sein wirst. In dieser großen Pause meiner Arbeit suche ich nach neuen Orten, an die ich meine Gäste führen kann, als Reiseleiter. 

Griechenland ist eine Einladung zu einem guten Leben. Wenn du an Demokratie denkst, dann wurden die ersten Ideen von Freiheit schon viele Jahrhunderte vor Christus im Pathernon diskutiert; wenn du an einen Strand denkst, von dem du schon immer geträumt hast... du hast mehr als 3000 Inseln. 

Athen ist natürlich eine ewige Party, so lebendig, so intensiv. Ich möchte nur festhalten, dass ich dieses Land in meiner Seele trage. 

Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide and Tour Planner

Whatsapp: +176 601 29374

No comments: