Menu

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

ONE OF MY AMAZING MEETINGS WITH THE AMAZON WATERS


Just to have these powerful waters around me, I feel embraced by this planet called AMAZONIA. The largest rain forest in the World had endless bodies of water, and here I am in the longest river of the World, the Amazon, this and lots more will be waiting for you.

My love for Brazil is huge, and the best places in the World is where people are. And this DECEMBER, I will be waiting for you!!! :)


The moments we experience in every trip to the Amazon are impressive, art in the jungle, exploring the flooded forest will give you lessons for life. Not only a tour guide I will be, but I will also translate to you the joy of being Brazilian.


I am so grateful to the universe to get the amazing chance of being Brazilian. I love my land, I adore my people and I keep on learning about life in every journey, in my tours with incredible travelers, in my leisure that I keep traveling Brazil, so I always have unique places to share with you. I am constantly searching for new places and make you always keep Brazil very vibrant in your memories, very lively in your heart and building this Brazilian Love in your life!

LET'S TRAVEL BRAZIL!!!

Rafa Torres
brazilrafario@gmail.com
whatsapp - +5521981910387

No comments: