Menu

Friday, April 26, 2019

THE GREEN PLANET AMAZONIA BY RAFA


This was one of the most important moments in my life, when I was blessed by a Tucaná Member in a tribe more or less two hours out of Manaus. There I felt that I was part of this extraordinary green Planet!

I am from Rio, a guy of the seas and a lover of the beaches, but nature makes me so crazy that I go everywhere, the Amazon is also a festival of waters; the upper part of the jungle is packed with waterfalls and spring waters as well as caves and spectacular trails. I am waiting for you for a new adventure in December 2019.


Our trip to the Amazon will be obviously focused on Nature, some knowledge of fauna and flora, some ideas of the fascinating daily life of the jungle simple men, their habits, their weather and how they live so well with nature when authorities want to make it difficult. I am proud of our resources but worried about how our Government deals with such a concerning issue. So let's enjoy it before it is over!!!



This year as many other times I am taking a great group of travelers, the World should know about this green Planet called Amazonia, and it is an honor to be their best representative, with all the friends I have in many places in the Amazon I am in charged to make you feel in love with Brazil. 

So write to me and get informed about how you will get to the Amazon, we are organizing groups for December 2nd, 4th, 5th and 7th. My email address is brazilrafario@gmail.com


Starting the in the lovely town of Santarem on the edge of Tabajos River, then exploring the traditional city of Manaus, one of the main gateways of the Amazon, and the fresh water "caribbean" Alter do Chão...brutal and raw nature is waiting for you. And I am ready. 

Rafael Torres Lopes
brazilrafario@gmail.com
whatsapp: +5521 981910387

No comments: