Menu

Monday, August 6, 2018

THE COLORS OF RIO BY THE HANDS OF RAFA



Super Reader!!!

How are you??? Yes I know...I am a little bit late with all updates, but please understand life of a tour guide is a busy one, and the good thing is that I love it...

Let me tell you about ART..., lots of lively art around the city of Rio, you will have lots of access to our local culture if you have a guide that you trust...and who will be this guide...well...you are reading the blog of one. 

If you are an artist, if you are a painter or if you have an artsy life, Rio is the destination for you and we can organize a tour for one day visiting the best spot where street arts shows their best masterpiece. 


And the local art is very updating, recently we had the visit of the brilliant student who is taking her example to all women in the World, Malala Yousafzai, she came to one of the favelas in Rio to talk with children about freedom and the importance of education in our lives. I was pleased to welcome in Rio, my friend, and famous Teacher of Art in the Secondary Schools of São Luis, in the State of Maranhão who is a great fan of art and history who leads many social projects in their land, and she was fascinated about the cultural movement in Rio.


We love colors, and the tours in Rio are filled with art options. Art, culture, natural beauties, you can find it in one day exploring the secrets of Rio. And I am here for you, just write directly to my email (brazilrafario@gmail.com). Rio de Janeiro is the cultural capital of Brazil. 



There are some people who love street art, and Brazil is a source of great ideas printed in so many walls all over the main cities. I am based in Rio and if you want to make your trip to Rio colorful, surely you can count on me. Come to Rio and find out so many unknown artists, as well as Valpairaiso, Lima and Buenos Aires. 

Rio can impress you. Do not waste your time, write to me and discover what we can do together. More than a tour guide, I want to be your friend in Rio.

Just write to me and I will make it special.

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
brazilrafario@gmail.com


I love tourism and the travel business, but I am so much interested about art and culture in Brazil and also South America. Join me and we will find more amazing works all over Rio, I am ready and super in the mood to make Rio easy for you. 

Thank you very much!

No comments: