Menu

Sunday, December 10, 2017

ONE MORE DAY IN GORGEOUS PARATY


In my life I always had a delicate life between work and leisure, almost both have the same meaning. I deal with the beauties of South America, I take people to see unique places and I work with their dreams and expectations. 

Second day in Paraty and it continues...Uruguayans guests this week, I still have to meet them in Angra dos Reis and introduce another paradise on earth, the mysterious and charming island of Ilha Grande. 

Paraty has been so generous to me, I always find incredible places and very secluded corners in so many little isles, so grateful for that. And I am honored to share these wonders to all people in the World. 


Nature inspires me...so I always try to find places where I have trees all around where I can feel quietness to write and keep planning all the cool trips I have for you. The ideal place here in Paraty is the hostel of my friend Thiago Nadur, he has a "vegan" (I am not vegan!) hostel close to the mountains and not so far from the sea, yes, by staying here I am FORCED to eat healthily!!! :)

Well, long day ahead is waiting for me.

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: