Menu

Thursday, June 15, 2017

THANK YOU FOR MY ARGENTINEAN GUESTS - RIO IS ALWAYS FUN WHEN THEY COME HERE!


MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS!!! I think this is the best way to start when we write about Argentineans. They are our neighbors. A plane from Buenos Aires takes 3 hours to land in Rio when it is very cold there...they find shelter under our pleasant autumn sun...they come to enjoy our forests and exploring our wild shores. 

Argentineans here are always fun and we get along so well, so laughs and funny moments are guaranteed!!!



It is always great to show my Rio and make them feel completely at home, and Rio helps with stunning views, the ocean all surrounded by green mountains and delicious refreshing coconut water.

Once you have an Argentinean Friend, you have a friend for life!



Oh well...when your work is pure pleasure, it is not really work, when you put your heart in everything you do, then everything is easy. It seems I am quite popular among the Argentineans, hahaha :) Marcela and Paola are my very good friends until today, and I visited them in Buenos Aires, but when they come to Rio our bellies simply explode with so many laughings. 



No doubt Brazil is their best and favorite playground. Argentineans are one of the top most frequent people that I welcome and the stories will continue forever. They are my good friends and for sure they will always have an ambassador in Rio de Janeiro.



Gracias Queridos, for helping my work better and better, thank you for all the inspiration that will make Rio even more fascinating not only for you but for all people I welcome with arms wide open!

MUCHAS GRACIAS

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: