Menu

Friday, November 4, 2016

A LITTLE BIT OF MY PERSONAL LIFE - MY CATS


When I started this blog I was very clear to explain that my blog is not only about tour, travels, tourism, it is also a space I have to express my thoughts, to share my ideas and allow you to know more about me. YES, I AM A TOUR GUIDE, but I always say that when you come to Rio, you will also find a friend!

I do have a crazy life, it is hard to know what I will do in the next week, I have to deal with all kind of great people, super busy life but when I get home, I have them around, they are one of the big reasons of my happiness. Well, all people know I AM A CATTER!!! Did I just invented this word in english??? I have never heard! 

These are our cats, Kikinha and Javier...




Well, I also love other cats, hahahaha :) Animals in general are my big passion and as you will get to know myself, you will realize that I direct my tours to nature, landscapes and history. 

I simply love what I do!!!


RAFAEL TORRES LOPES

Tour Guide and Travel Planner
brazilrafario@yahoo.es

No comments: