Menu

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

THE 3RD BRAZILIAN EXPEDITION - UNA FAMIGLIA ITALIANA THAT I LOVE - AND I AM A MEMBER TOO :)


You know when you hear that song??? My name is Luca, I live on the second floor...I live upstairs from you, yes I think you see me before...HAHAHAHA :)

This Fratello is total fun...you have to know him deep inside to realize that behind that serious face there is a fascinating soul, a childish human being and big loyal friend...he is the brain of every project and can destroy your country with an atomic bomb if anything goes wrong, but you just need to have a good joke to break down such a power. Love him deeply because Luca is Luca and also because he takes good care of my wonderful Sorella Cinzia.

In my heart and in my life I can only say thank you...For such a strong friendship, solid trust and always fantastic expeditions during the whole life!


She is my VERSATI...if I ever think about an elegant person I think of her...when we meet long and strong laughs are guaranteed; she has a heart of all gold of Minas Gerais and I proudly consider my everlasting Sorella...All those compliments I swear I am not drinking any grapa, it comes from deep knowledge that makes me very right when I say that she is sooooooo precious to me and all the people who love her...Because once you have this woman in your life, you can be sure that happiness is always with you. She makes my soul laughing and life super rich because I know I can always count on her and she always can count on me! 


The italian family of Rafa grows with high quality...My fratello and my sorella, Luca and Cinzia brought to me the best souvenir of ITALIA...much better than any grapa, way more delicious than any parmesan cheese...FRANCESCA!!!! Grazie Mille to have your sweet presence in my BRASILE. It is nver my BRASILE, now it is OUR BRASILE, I hope I could show you much more of my land than the other times you have been here, now it is different because you now have a family here. Francesca, you have HOME, FOOD AND WASHED CLOTHES forever in our lives.

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

I secret to tell...part of the plans for our 3rd expedition in Buzios, Minas Gerais and the North East of Brazil was discussed in Rafa"s kitchen, in Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro. So we can prove that kitchens are always the best place in any home! Very important decisions are made in LA COCINA DE RAFA!

No comments: