Menu

Thursday, February 5, 2015

HOW TO MEET RAFA IN THE PIER - YES IT IS ME!!!!

Dear Reader, 



High season is the time of the year where I mostly welcome my guests in the Cruise Terminal and one of our concerns is how I meet my guests and how my guests meet me here in Rio. Well, I decided to make it easy and I need you to open this video. 







I really do not like my voice, people say it is exactly the same when they talk to me...oh well, but I think this is the easiest way to find, when you get out of the gate..look for a little square with a huge water tank in the middle, you will see some yellow banches, just sit down and I will meet you there...or I will be seating there waiting for you!





Okay, this is the huge water tank I was talking about and the yellow seating place!



This is right in front of a sign writen 4 L as you can see in the picture below: 







This is the harbor area located right in Rio's Downtown, close to the Finantial Center, this area will change a lot because of many reconstructions and renovations...all this because of the Olympic Games, so traffic will be chaos and it will be very hard to pick up luggage, so you must follow my instructions as soon as you meet me, I will know the best way to embark and desembark to my car or the vans that I will be using during our tours







We will have fun, please do watch the video as many times you can, and here you can see myself and some of my guides, these are the main ones who are always helping to give you the best experience in Rio...Me, Marcone, Sonia and Felipe







We are more than ready to welcome you!



Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide - Travel Planner









No comments: