Menu

Monday, January 19, 2015

WONDERFUL FOOD IN A WONDERFUL PLACE - NITEROI


If you are a real traveller, you will be looking for unique places and amazing food experiences; you will love to eat in a very local place and taste the food; by getting to know what people eat you can understand the local culture better. So Niteroi is right in the other side of the bay and I lived there for 20 years of my life and believe me. NITEROI HAS TO BE PRESENT IN OUR TRAVEL PLANS...As a result we always stop at A MINEIRA, wonderful restaurant that feed the folks in the neighborhood of São Francisco.

I am a tour guide for 14 years and I always go to a Mineira since 16 years ago...that means, I was not a tour guide when I went there for the first time, and I have always been loyal to this wonderful PALACE OF BRAZILIAN FOOD.

The prices varies between 20 to 25 AMERICAN DOLLARS, prices are different during the week and in the weekends. With this price you can eat all you want and desert is included; beverages are not part of this place; they accept any credit cards and brazilian cash. People are friendly and I know everyone!!! So I will take you there and you will have a marvelous gastronomy experience; my colleagues will also take you there!!!

SO MARK MY WORDS...Once you are in Niteroi, lunch will be at A MINEIRA.

For the record, this place is so popular that you might find a lot of people outside and this will make us wait a little, if the lines are two big we have two different options that you will also love!!!



When we go to Niteroi, this is what you will see...amazing views from a complete different angle...we see all over Rio and the coast of Niteroi as well; you will be in a place where very few tourist go...and let me tell you one thing...when you are with me, I do not see you as a tourist, for me you are a traveler!


One of my hobbies is PHOTOGRAPHY, and coming to Niteroi, eating the best food in Brazil, you will have these photo opportunities, this is a sample of my photography work and I hope you like it. 

MY BEST REGARST TO ALL READERS!!!

LOTS OF LOVE, 

Rafael Torres Lopes

No comments: