Menu

Saturday, May 24, 2014

THE BLOG CONTINUES AND YOU WILL HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT MY CARIOCA'S LIFE


Yes...I am always back to my favorite space...here I can write about my country, my life, my work or simply writing about simple things...I know this is a way to help you about any trips you are planning to Rio, Brazil and South America in general. 

I was born in Brazil...I am happy, proud and honored to be Brazilian...So much that "BEING BRAZILIAN" is not only a nationality, "BEING BRAZILIAN" is a way of life for me. And this pride and enthusiasm I use to make you feel at home no matter where in Brazil you choose to visit. I will be there, I will help you.


The blog is the best way for you to know more about the person you will meet when you come to Rio or anywhere else in Brazil and sometimes in any place in South America. I am a person moved by love...I need love to give love and I love what I do, I love my guests...the whole World gives me friends for life. I give dreams to my guests and we make it true together...Kelsey and Kathy are old friends and they came here thanks to my tours...Marcone is always a person that brights our tours...

I am just grateful...I am also very happy...blessed I can I also say...It is beautiful to see people's eyes...shining when they see a new place...it is gorgeous to share the first moment of a descovery. And we discover ourselves...there is always many things I learn from all the people I meet, and there is always something that my guests learn...It is a a giving and taking style of life.


Milano...hahahahaha makes me always remember the great time I spent with my sister Cinzia in the countryside of Maranhão, Piaui and Ceará State...but what i want to talk about in the end of this posting is that...This blog is very alive even when I am not updating this rich space...explore the blog...just go clicking the "old postings", there is always something interesting for you to read...Be prepared because in this blog there is no protocols...here I will express my thoughts, with no breaks in my fingers...you can be part of this blog because I always love to write about anything that happens during my tours; here I also write about the places that I go, the people I meet...you can also learn about many tours.

I have some friends who are keeping a wonderful travel page called Anyroads...my tours are there and you can access checking the web address that yu can see in the top of this blog, feel free to visit and you see other tour options.

Now that you know that you have one more way to know more about Rafa, feel free to write me a message or talk to me on skype - donrafatours

LOTS OF LOVE, 

Rafa

No comments: