Menu

Thursday, March 20, 2014

A WONDERFUL DESTINATION SUPER CLOSE TO RIO - TERESOPOLIS


Perfect one day tour in the skirts of Rio, in less than two hours drive we have all this happiness. A place where Brazil is 100% nature, a festival of waters (lovely when we have hot days. Perfect to make friendship strong..spending so many hours together you will have myself as your "distant cousin" and simply fascinating. Teresopolis is like this, a destination of adventure, a destination of total fun.

And to make this trip even more special, I had the RAFAGASM to have Dana Bowman with me, a wonderful guests and super, hyper and ultra friend that gave me some Tennesse style in my heart!  By the way Tennesee is very lucky to have her!!! Please TN people, keep her always happy! 

A day in Teresopolis is a very nice option when you have one day free in Rio...we can wild places that I have always shown my guests and we can find new places together, lots of incredible possibilities to know more about the Culture and the unique places in Rio! :)




And dear Reader....a day in the mountains means absolutely fantastic food everywhere, local restaurants, incredible gourmet delights in some of the exclusive Cottages found in the city. So you know...once we get to Teresopolis, you better be super hungry, and I am sure that your demanding and strong "eating desires" will be enormouly satisfied.

You can contact me and I will give you all the information about this day, it will be your best memories ever when you choose Rio to visit.

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: