Menu

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WHEN YOU CHOOSE RIO TO VISIT


You might need a guide, but if you come across with this name: RAFA...you will find a real friend...it is like visiting a distant relative who lives in a very interesting place...and this place is Rio. And when you come to Rio...you will see another place, NITEROI, "the smiley city". And with Rafa, you will be NOT a tourist, you will be a traveller...As my mexican friend Chito says...EL TURISTA BUSCA, EL VIAJERO ENCUENTRA....

That literally means...THE TOURIST LOOKS FOR A PLACE, THE TRAVELLER FINDS...

So, nice to meet you near Reader, my name is Rafa and I might be the one who will take you to amazing places in Rio!!! :)))))




When I travel, I am always interested about the local culture, I admire people's art, so many different way that local people love to express themselves and Rio is burning with art everywhere, you can find art in the streets thanks to an enormous effort that we have in our school to convince children and young people to make the city even more beautiful and interesting for anyone, for a person who lives here or for a person that just chooses Rio to visit!!! So with Rafa, you will take very odd pictures!!! I am so very sure about that.

I have to thank the Russells to make my tour so funny and so full of incredible moments, also travelling to Rio you will have a great chance to play like a child!!! :)))))


Of course when you come to Rio and meet me...you will see the classics Christ and the Sugar Loaf but names like Niteroi, Parque da Cidade, Jurujuba or Ilha Grande will be very familiar to you and it will make your trip just incredible.

So do not hesitate contacting me and I will make Rio de Janeiro very special to you!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: