Menu

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

FUN IN RIO WITH RAFA - THE BIG PLEASURE HERE IS MAKING NEW FRIENDS

Dear Readers...dear Guests...Dear Friends and all People that know me...words are not enough to express the happiness I feel when I have new first comers in Rio, when i know that you are trusting your days in Rio in my hands and once I welcome here you will meet several Rafa's face like this one:



Holy Molly!!!! Is this my tou guide!!!???? You must be asking yourself!!!! Yes I am!!! I am your guide who will be more than happier to welcome you and the one who will show you the SOUL of Rio...

You know when you meet someone and you want to go deep into the person's life!!!??? Okay, we are going deep to know RIO DE JANEIRO with "deepness"

But you might see myself like this only in the weekends or according to "our mood"

But do not find odd if you take pictures like that...GET PREPARED....




Yes, you got me...I am in Rio for one day, two days, three days...I can take you out of Rio...get prepared to have a day with joy, with cool and soft information, a day with a lot of funny pictures and a day where you will be with friends....

Rafa can be a very serious tour guide, almost like your HISTORY TEACHER, but Rafa can also be your relative in Brazil, the old and forgotten friend that you have down there in South America....

But the result of a tour with me, humbly speaking will be images like that....





The great deal is taking you to places where normal tourists cannot go and I am always looking for the best angle to guarantee the best shots, I am not a professional, but I do love photography, but I let my heart control my viewfinder and we are going to see different faces of Rio together...

So putting together wonderful views, unique places, interesting people, positive energy, history, daily life facts will make our days in Rio, out of Rio in the State of Rio or even in many different places in Brazil and South America, I WILL BE WITH YOU!!!

And the pictures below are the result of wonderful friends that I make and incredible unique moments in Rio when you are not only with a tour guide, you will be in Rio with someone who sereiously want to be your best friend OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY....

Check the results of total happiness:













Brazil is easy and the door for joy and lots of fun is Rio, I am proud to be the Embassador of so many Nationalities. And I am happy to be your friend. Me and all my friends will do our best to make you feel at home.

I love what I do and I am always here waiting for the next chapter of this wonderful brazilian book of adventures!

Thank you very much, 

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: