Menu

Monday, May 13, 2013

EVERY ONE HAS OPPORTUNITIES IN BRAZIL - A HOMELESS TOP MODEL IN CURITIBA AND RAFA TRYING TO BE A MODEL IN RIO


Rafael Nunes da Silva (he has my name!!!) was one homeless person wondering in the old streets of Curitiba, former capital of Parana State in the South of Brazil...He left home because of drugs and he used ask people money, unfortunately not to be fed but to buy drugs...he was in extreme bad conditions when one day he came across with an avid photographer who as registering good images of the old houses in downtown Curitiba, famous for its colonial architecture.

She was taking pictures when suddenly he asked her to be photographed...she was quite surprise with the approach but Rafael asked in a very kind way, he was just in a happy mood trying to talk with someone when his whole life was filled with solitude; when she took a picture, she realized that this person had something special, in his miserable conditions she could find some lights in his eyes and somehow a little bit of innocence.

Thanks to facebook, she posted this picture and people realized that he could be helped...and they decide to give him a chance because the guy had some chances to be a sort of model, and now he is a great success in the South of Brazil...

From the Streets of Curitiba to the camera flashes of some fashion industry in the South of Brazil.


This is what happens when you really give a chance to someone who really need a helping hand, Rafael took the opportunity and now he has a home and he is get recovered from this drug addiction. Well, I have seen lots of models way more good looking than him, but he had the chance and he is taking a lot of benefits to his life thanks for the good heart of this female photographer that we still do not know her name.


Okay...my name is also Rafael...I am a tour guide and a travel planner, but I do believe that I also deserve a chance to be a top model!!! :)))) I do not live in the streets of Rio (though I am all the time in the streets working) and I have a cat to bring up,  hahahahahahaha Of course I am joking...it was just a fun attempt that I invented to laugh with my friends and I am sharing with you....

Well...welcome to Rio and I will not be dressed like this when you meet me!!!

HAPPY TRAVELS, 

Rafa

No comments: