Menu

Monday, May 14, 2012

EXPLANATION TO ENGLISH READERS - ABOUT MY WORK IN BUENOS AIRES, IGUAZU FALLS AND RIO DE JANEIRO


Dear Reader, few words to say that once in a while I will have to write in spanish, the previous post was to make sure about how much I love Argentina, about how grateful I am for all the important friends that I have in Buenos Aires and also how much I am mad about the city and all the time that I go there, I do have heaps of fun!!!

For the days ahead I will write more about my adventures and facts in Buenos Aires, I love to introduce you all the people I know, the places I visit and at the same time you have some unique hints about exploring so many different spots not only in Brazil but all over South America....

It is my chance to say now that...NO....THIS IS ALSO A BLOG THAT HELPS YOU TO KNOW A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT RIO, but you will also know that I organize tours in Buenos Aires. Very soon I will post our itineraries in the city, you can also count on me in Iguazu Falls, both sides in Brazil and Argentina (specially in Misiones - ARGENTINEAN AREA) and Brazil - specially in Rio de Janeiro but all over the country you can have my assistance.


I am sure you have heard about Niagara Falls, you might think about spending your honeymoon there and I can tell you that the canadian side is awesome. Certainly you know that Victoria Falls is a dream for every good traveller antd if you are into radical adventures, reaching the falls from South Africa is way more thrilling...But no where in the World you will have the incredible emotion of seeing IGUAZU FALLS for the first time and then you will be convinced that you need another visit, and one more visit, and another visit...YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO DO IN THE FALLS AREA. Misiones is one of the most complete jungle destination in South America. 

All the places that will take you to the spanish explorers period...the meeting with indigenous communities, jungle trekking, activities in the river, great gastronomy journey and incredible relaxing places to stay.

Well, I am a guide in the area too and I have my colleagues!!!

AND START PLANNING AT LEAST 3 NIGHTS THERE!!!!




Rio de Janeiro...well, everything can start here or you can end your trip in South America in my nesting paradise!!! RIO IS THE GATEWAY TO BRAZIL and here you will meet me for various adventures!

I am a tour guide for 13 years now and I have all these years of experience to make you feel at home in this metropolitan tropical paradise!

RIO IS FUN, RIO IS PARTY, RIO IS PEACE, RIO IS WATER DELIGHTS...RIO HAS ALSO GREEN SPOTS THAT WILL IMPRESS YOU.

AND RIO HAS RAFA, AND YOU HAVE RAFA

What more should you ask?????

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: