Menu

Monday, April 9, 2012

SURPRISES OF BUZIOS - A BEACH CALLED TUCUNS


Buzios is one of my favorite spots when I decide to have a day off and of course it is part of my tours. When you come to Rio and when you have some more days....Wow Buzios is such a wonderful place to enjoy Nature, we still find some secluded beaches and we can find a way to relax and have fun.

And I was surprised this time...Buzios is a Peninsula, beautiful beach place and it has a lot of beaches and I thought I knew the whole place....GOSH...I WAS MISTAKEN...

Tucuns is the name of the secret...wilderness, islands and very clear blue sea...it is a invitation for paradise and for sure one of the most interesting beaches of Buzios!

Marcone Lima was joins me in my holidays, we love to research new places together, we do enjoy planning trips to our guests and surely we love the DOLCE VITA...In a nice GUEST HOUSE in front of this wild beach. Tucuns offer great place to stay where you ccan spend your days with style and comfort and this is something we do like!!!

Marcone is a cool friend, full of new ideas and a unique way of guiding. In my travels he is always present!!!

Well, of course you need a place to stay...and I always find something out of the tourism industry...Buzios still holds some family houses and little farms, some of them are part of a preserved area...few properties left in such a very green corner in front of a gorgeous beach.

I love staying at DECK DOS TUCUNS...Lovely spacious area with very nice rooms...air conditioning, super new and wonderful toilets. The green area is amazing...the property seems to be a little Botanical Gardens and the wooden deck is simply outstunning.

Rosangela is the manager and Alexandre the owner, they will make sure you will have a wonderful stay and I fully recommend.

You can visit their website - http://www.deckdostucuns.com.br/index.htm

The page is in portuguese, the international public should find out more about this incredible beach house in Buzios!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: