Menu

Thursday, March 29, 2012

THIS IS SHOCKING - YOUR TOUR GUIDE IS CRAZY BUT LOVES TO GIVE YOU THE BEST IN RIO!!! :)



Dear Reader....Your tour guide is also a human being...I do not spend my whole life travelling this country, I am not always showing the best of Rio to people from all over the World all the time...I do not spend hours and hours writing endless emails and BELIEVE ME, people to write to me!!!

I also have my funny moments with my family, I also love to go out and simply have fun.

Me and my great friend Marcone who is also a tour guide and by the way, one of the bests I know we decide to offer a tribute for those very cute chinese babies WHO LOVE WATER.....



As we also love water and we love to enjoy our lives in the best way possible; in a birthday meeting at my wonderful cousin Gleice...we decide to make the BRAZILIAN VERSION of this delicious SPRAY PARTY...

And of course, as I love sharing my best moments with you, dear reader and fellow traveller, I present you one side of my life that all people who know me really to see, hahahaha

So please, if you are coming to Rio de Janeiro and you will have our services, please do not give up, simply laugh out loud just like we all do...life is special when we make it funny!!!

BEST WISHES,

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Laughing Guide and Travel Giggle Planner

No comments: